Tuesday 17 June 2014

PureWicked.AU /OtakuToyz Australian GCW-ZERO Seller





UPDATE! 23/09/14
got 14 more, that's the last of it, should be all black,
to celebrate getting them I will reduce the price of the black ones to $180 shipped,
and will do the white ones for the same price shipped, so both reduced,
though white not as reduced as before,
both are now the same price..

also Ebay removed the listing siting piracy concerns, these are not at all for piracy, no more than any other computer can be used for same.
please do not remove this listing for such a silly reason, these are not piracy devices..
or remove every other computer based item,
everything can be used for piracy, even tracing paper and pencils :-P

Hello, welcome to my little GCW ZERO site, 
I'm based in Sydney, 
Australia and am the official
reseller for both Australia and New Zealand.

Stock is available now locally in Black and white
(limited numbers in black left)


Local pricing:


Black GCW Zero's 


 $180 Shipped Australia wide
$170 pickup, not many left

 
White GCW Zero's Price Reduced! 


$180 Shipped Australia wide,
$170 pickup, plenty of stock in white
Direct Deposit, cash on pickup,
 if local or Paypal fine.
If you prefer to buy via Ebay,
just let me know,
my Ebay account is  
http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/otakutoyz
  and I'll create a listing
if I don't have one running at the time, if via Ebay I'll use their prepaid satchels, all units tested by me to ensure all buttons work, I'll also update the firmware prior to shipping,   

**(Australia Post 3kg express bag, next business day delivery, photo sent when bagged up too)**
Also it's just possible to fit 2 units in the one 3kg Australia Post Express Bag.

exchange rates may change this price over time
not so local shipping, via Australia Post Express to New Zealand
1kg satchel $27.15




If interested in buying one locally from me
email me at purewicked.au@gmail.com

Bank transfer and PayPal accepted,

Update 15/2/14 if you know you want to order one and have no questions first,
you can place your order immediately via PayPal to my email address
purewicked.au@gmail.com


local pickup also permitted at suitable times.. email for details..


Email me and we can work something out..
(this isn't big business here)

I can also be found on Facebook as well..


For more information about this
awesome handheld gaming legend

please click on the links below..

No comments:

Post a Comment